Neverplay Darkrp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban dr. duskebusk

5 posters

Go down

Unban dr. duskebusk Empty Unban dr. duskebusk

Post by nat jacobsen Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 am

Hi wann get unbanned cuz steve who got me banned recorded me building a base around some printers i found i didnt spawn em my self and then he told me he was recording and i told him dude im buulding give me a sec but he said he didnt care and im gonna get ban and then he broke nlr and i demoted him for it. after that he got in my base toke my printers and leaved BUT! he never used the door never used a slam so the only way he could get in was prop glitch and i only saw a model and a prop and then gone theow the wall and then he said good printers u have and laughed at me and called me a fag and all sorta things on the mic and i demoted him for that i did use fraps to record him but somethings wrong with the vid it's all black :S so my evidence is ruined but i hope u will unban cuz noone like to get ban for prop blocking printer just because i was building around some printers i found :S.

nat jacobsen
New poster
New poster

Back to top Go down

Unban dr. duskebusk Empty Proof

Post by SoulEater Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:13 am

Wheres your proof?

SoulEater
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Unban dr. duskebusk Empty Re: Unban dr. duskebusk

Post by Neverplaysound Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:17 am

Accepted

Next time you won't be unbanned!

Grammatik Engelsk 0.2
Neverplaysound
Neverplaysound
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:20 am

Neverplaysound wrote:Accepted

Next time you won't be unbanned!

Grammatik Engelsk 0.2

It's funny coz today he said you are his friend. So he was right

kinda sad that he is unbanned now.

Steve
New poster
New poster

Back to top Go down

Unban dr. duskebusk Empty Next time

Post by Neverplaysound Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:41 am

Next time he get banned he will have 24hours + ban time
Neverplaysound
Neverplaysound
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Unban dr. duskebusk Empty Locked!

Post by Zoidberg Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:09 am

Well, he got unbanned.
There is no need to keep this thread open, I'll be locking this thread.
And

nat jacobsen wrote:Hi wann get unbanned cuz steve who got me banned recorded me building a base around some printers i found i didnt spawn em my self and then he told me he was recording and i told him dude im buulding give me a sec but he said he didnt care and im gonna get ban and then he broke nlr and i demoted him for it. after that he got in my base toke my printers and leaved BUT! he never used the door never used a slam so the only way he could get in was prop glitch and i only saw a model and a prop and then gone theow the wall and then he said good printers u have and laughed at me and called me a fag and all sorta things on the mic and i demoted him for that i did use fraps to record him but somethings wrong with the vid it's all black :S so my evidence is ruined but i hope u will unban cuz noone like to get ban for prop blocking printer just because i was building around some printers i found :S.
If you don't use common grammar next time you will NOT be unbanned, and please do use the template, I don't even want to look at that! I made that template so it would be easier to unban you. Next time I will delete your topic, but this time I'll just lock it!

-Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Super Admin
Super Admin

http://www.lunar-gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down